Parking and Transportation
When You Arrive
Parking for the ceremony is available in all main campus parking lots. After you park please board a campus shuttle to take you to the ceremony. Please know that the roads in the vicinity of Commencement will be accessible only via campus shuttle service due to the volume of guests that we anticipate. Shuttles will drop guests at the main entrance of the East Campus Athletic Village facility. It is a short walk to the Stadium Field from the shuttle stop.
Parking for guests with mobility concerns will be in our parking garage on College Avenue. We have made arrangements for special transportation to the East Campus Athletic Village on shuttles equipped to accommodate passengers in need of ramps and lifts to assist various types of mobility concerns. Shuttle service will run continuously from 6 a.m. until 3 p.m. Shuttles will drop off and pick up at the main gate of the East Campus Athletic Village.
- North Lot
- AS&RC & Visitor Lots (north on Griswold Road)
- All residence hall lots
- Mobility Impaired Parking will be available exclusively in the Parking Garage on College Avenue
Shuttle Stops (Service will run continuously 6 a.m.–3 p.m.)
- North Lot
- Parking Garage on College Avenue (Mobility Impaired Parking)
- 15th Street bus stop (to pick up AS&RC and Visitor Lots)
- Houston Field House (Southwest Corner)